How to report capital gains?

Report capital gains at page "Capital Gains (or Losses)".
NOTE: You don't have to enter all transaction details because the CRA only accepts the total gains and total proceeds whether it is a paper or electronic return. So you can summarize your transactions and only enter the total proceeds and total costs. The corp name, number of shares, acquisition date etc may all be left blank.

If you are in simple view:

capital gains

If you are in expert view

capital gains

Go Back