How to enter Foreign Employment Income?

Use the page "Other Employment Income" to enter your foreign employment income. Foreign currencies need to be converted to CAD.

Tip: If you have paid taxes to foreign country, you can claim Foreign Non-business Tax Credit at "Foreign Non-business Tax Credit" page. How?

If you are in simple view

  1. On the left side, click "Interview Setup".
  2. On the right side, tick the box "Other Employment Income" then click Next to save it.
  3. On the left side, click "Other Employment Income"(this link will appear after step 2).
foreign income

If you are in expert view

Income not Showing on T-Slips ==> Other Employment Income.
foreign income

Go Back