I found I entered my address wrong in my filed return

Keep in mind that CRA will use the mailing address they already have on record for you. The return does include address information, however, unless this is your first return ever, CRA will ignore the address from the filed return.

In case you do need to change your mailing address: If you are fully registered with CRA My Account, visit the Canada Web site. Otherwise, please contact CRA by phone at 1-800-959-8281. Your change of address must be made before filing your return.

Go Back