What If I missed RRSP Contribution for HBP/LLP Repayment?

If you don't have enough RRSP contribution to designate as your HBP/LLP minimum required repayment, you have to add the difference as income on line 12900.
To do so - Go to our RRSP page, then at the bottom of the page, tick the box "Tick this box if you missed required HBP/LLP repayment or had non-qualified HBP/LLP withdrawal", then additional boxes will come out for you to enter unpaid part as income.

If you are in Simple view:

rrsp minimum repayment

If you are in expert view:

rrsp minimum repayment

Go Back